Your website can be the first place your potential customers might come to visit. And in that case, It should reflect what your business is all about to people that are coming to your page. Often times, people are visiting your website because they are seeking out something. As a businessman, you want each of these individuals to find what they need as quickly as possible. Even though you have an excellent service or has quality products, but a poorly functioning website, you could miss out a significant amount of opportunities and make a bad online impression.
So, what makes a great website? How can you stand out your website from the others? We’ve put together some key website trends to focus on for success in this era of digital age.
Here are TOP 7 TRENDS OF WHAT MAKES A WEBSITE LOOK GREAT
- RESPONSIVENESS- This simply means that your web page should look and feel good in all screen sizes whether in a phone, tablet or a big screen monitor. Having a responsive design will also make you rank up higher in major search engines such as Google.
- MORE MULTIMEDIA FEATURES – People often times visit a site to only watch videos and explore some great pictures to look at. And so, this means that bringing more multimedia features into a page can reduce bounce rate and more people will come visit.
- MORE COLOURS – In the past, when a web page has vibrant colors its impression was childish and unprofessional. Now having a website with more colour is being accepted in recent years. You can ask your web designer to properly apply colors into your website.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONTENT – The content is the very basic skeleton of a web page. It is what drives visitors to your site and it’s the “words” that makes people to customers. A page with a great content in it also what makes Google identify your site and rank it up to its deserving search spot.
- AMAZING USER EXPERIENCE (UX) – 70% of online people gets frustrated with websites when they are presented with pop-up ads that don’t resonate with their interests. Avoid this practice as it might hurt your online impression. Design your website that as if your customers will feel that they are comfortable in your “Webplace” just like visiting your actual shop.
- MINIMALISTIC DESIGN – Modern web designers sure do what this means. The simpler your design, the better it is for people to understand your business.
- LINKING SOCIAL – Your Facebook page can also be used to link it to your website and vice versa. It can drive more visitors to your site by publishing blogs and posting them to any social media account of your choice. It’ll surely increase your business presence online!
Visit IT Black Spot today and we’ll design the best looking website for you!