Snapchat tips and tricks
Snapchat is a great way to share your daily activities across your friends and to the world. It also lets you chat, video call, view live stories, and explore trending news from different accounts.
Perhaps some of you might actually have this app installed in your phones. But do you know some tips and tricks that can help you become a Snapchat master? Here are the tricks to make your Snapchat experience into the next level!
- Add up to 3 filters in one Snap. After taking a picture, Push your finger and hold on the screen while scrolling across to find more filters. Once you have another one simply just do what you did to get more for more than one filter.
- Turn your emoji into a colourful filter. Grab a colour of an emoji that you desire and increase the size until its very big and move it across the screen ton the faded bit and there you have colour!
- Pin your emoji onto a target moving. Hold down the emoji in the video on a certain time on a certain object then release for the moji to move along with that certain object.
- Identify the background song. Yes you heard it! You can identify a song on Snapchat. It uses built in Shazam app to recognize music background. You can use Shazam’s music recognition technology by pressing and holding the camera screen on snapchat. The Snapchat app will then listen for nearby audio, and you can send the recognized song as a snap to friends
- Switch between the front and rear camera while recording. When filming a video simply double tap the screen to switch from selfie mode to point of view.
- Add multiple lines of text to your Snaps. Open the Notes app on your phone, Tap the return button four or five times to create empty lines, Highlight and copy the empty lines, Open up Snapchat and take a picture or video, Tap the “T” icon and paste the empty lines into the caption box, Place your cursor on any line and type away
- Use the volume buttons to take a photo or record a video in Snapchat. If you have a pair of earbuds or headphones with volume control then you can use those to take Snaps as well. You don’t even have to be holding your phone!
That’s it! Snapchap is still improving and making amazing updates in the future. So we wait for other awesome hacks!